Kirkwood Children’s House is a small, friendly community of multi-ethnic families and Montessori teachers who share a genuine enthusiasm for early childhood education. Our warm and friendly staff create a perfect environment for your child to develop into an intelligent, confident and independent person.
We’re always interested in meeting interested families to discuss if our school is the best fit for their child.
Tuition and Fee Schedule: August 2019 to August 2020
Year Round (School Year & Summer Program)
|Toddler Program||7 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.||$1,500 per month|
|Primary Full Day||7 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.||$1,335.00 per month|
|Primary Half Day||8:30 to 11:45 a.m.||$800 per month|
|Montessori Roots (Parent/Infant)||9 to 10:30 a.m.||$ 20 per session|
School Year Only (August-May)
|Primary Full Day||7 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.||$1,375 per month|
|Primary Half Day||8:30 to 11:45 a.m.||$845 per month|
FEES AND DISCOUNTS
- Administrative-Application Fee: $100
- Activity-Field Trip Fee: $65
KCH offers a 5% family discount applied to the youngest child.
PAYMENT METHODS AND ADDITIONAL FEES
- Payments may be made by cash or check.
- Accounts are to be paid the first of each Month.
- Accounts are subject to a $15 service fee when payments are more than 10 days past due.
- A $30 service fee will be charged for the handling of each check that is returned to the school because of insufficient funds or other reasons.
- Payments for additional hours for half-day students are due at the first of each month.
- The Administrative-Enrollment Fee is Non-refundable.
POLICY OF NON-DISCRIMINATION
Kirkwood Children’s House admits students of any race, color, nationality or ethnic origin to all rights, privileges, programs and activities generally accorded or made available to students of the school.
Schedule a Tour
Take a personalized tour of KCH and our natural, three acre wooded campus. Spend some time observing the Montessori work time in the prepared classroom environments. Allow 45 minutes to one hour to experience KCH.